This shopping center, including its parking area, is private property. In order to make your visit, and that of your fellow shoppers, a pleasant one, we ask you to follow this Code of Conduct:
- Shoes and appropriate clothing is required. Wearing apparel that obscures or conceals the face, including but not limited to hoodies or masks, or apparel that may provoke a disturbance or incite violence is prohibited. This provision does not apply to clothing, masks, or other apparatus worn for cultural or religious reasons or for medical conditions.
- No running, skateboarding, bike riding, hover boarding, rollerblading, Heelys, hacky-sacking, horse playing, Segway / Mini Segway riding, any motorized toys such helicopters or RC Cars, or other similar activities.
- No weapons, including but not limited to firearms, knives, or any other object(s) that may be used in any way to inflict bodily injury on another person.
- No fighting; play fighting; wrestling; roughhousing; threatening comments or gestures; obscene language or gestures; or racial, religious, or ethnic slurs that are disruptive or may cause a disturbance.
- No open receptacle containing any alcoholic beverage, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol.
- No excessive or disruptive noise such as yelling or loud music.
- No photographing or videotaping without prior consent of the shopping center management.
- No loitering; blocking storefronts, fire exits, stairs, or escalators; or obstructing pedestrian or vehicular traffic.
- No solicitation of money or contributions, picketing, distributing handbills, or petitioning, without prior written consent of the shopping center management.
- No defacing, damaging, destroying any property, or littering.
- No pets or other animals, with the exception of service animals.
- Mall management has the right to prohibit groups of four or more juveniles that congregate or walk the interior or exterior of the mall unless the group has appropriate adult supervision. Any groups that becomes disruptive to business will be ejected from the mall as a group.
- Shopping center is a smoke free property including electric cigarettes and vaping.
- The commission of any act as defined by Federal, State, or Local ordinances as a criminal act is prohibited.
Persons who violate this Code of Conduct may be ejected and/or banned from the property and/or subject to arrest. The shopping center expressly retains the right to revise or modify these rules as necessary.
If you see something, say something. Please contact Mall Security at (609)646-6367 as needed.